Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas Progress

I try to avoid all-or-nothing thinking.  The stress and expense of the holidays does bother me and is not what I like about them, but I still get caught up in it every year.  It is not, however, all there is to the holidays, which I still find preciously special.  I love the time our family gets to spend together and all of our kid-centered Advent traditions and the emphasis on peace and joy and how to spread them.

These have been busy years and this one very much so.  I still have a whole lot to do for Christmas.  Today was, however, the last day before Winter Break for both the Lone Star Baby and Lone Star Pa and the cozy closeness of all of us being together in our little house is the best thing in the world. 

Also, I got packages mailed today.  That rocked pretty hard, too.

No comments: