Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Summer Reading: Click, Clack, Moo

I believe that every baby should have a copy of Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type by Doreen Cronin.  It is an early text on active citizenship and organizing - the story of cows who feel that changes must be made and who take steps to advocate for those changes to the farmer (the Man!!).

It is never too early to teach your kids about citizenship and democratic processes.

I almost always give this book to people when a baby present is called for (so, like, if you work in the same building as I do and I know you and you have recently had a baby and I know this, you do not need to get this book for your little guy - it is covered already).  If there is  a baby in your life, you should start them out on the right track with this book as well.  (For America.)

No comments: