Friday, November 22, 2013

Greetings From The Planet Work

Hello, Faithful Readers ... if I have any left.

Sorry I have been absent for so long.  Things have just been so busy.  It is so late and so dark by the time I get home from work and commuting and get the children (or rather the child and the young adult, I suppose) all sorted and have "time" to do this and all my creativity gets tired out of me.  Usually when things are very busy, I try to catch up on weekends, but the weekends have been non-stop lately.  There have been house guests (okay - one house guest - but Seven Days) and minor illnesses and sad things. 

I shall strive to do better.  

Halloween happened and that was fun!

Baylor offered the Lone Star Girl 65K and she told them she'd think about it if they got rid of their policy of discriminating against gay people.

The Lone Star Baby's volleyball team won the championship in their league.

The most important good thing that has happened, though, is that our Girl turned 18 on Halloween....




 

No comments: