Sunday, January 20, 2013

Four More Years

I am happy that President Obama has been sworn in for four more years.  I wish he was less willing to send troops out to fight and less willing to keep them there and I wish he was more aggressive about setting up a green economy - a Green New Deal - and wish he was not so willing to be swayed by greedy corporate education "reformers", but I am definitely not your average American, in terms of ideology.  Like the majority of America, I am glad he is fighting for the poor and for the middle class, glad he is fighting for health care and women's rights, glad he supports sensible gun control and glad we will still have an Environmental Protection Agency.

Four more years of President Obama will be much better than anything else we had a chance at having.

No comments: