Thursday, May 10, 2012

De-Lurking Contest Results

Congratulations to Andrea of Remains of The Day - the Lone Star Baby pulled Andrea's name from a hat this evening, making her the winner of our De-lurking Comment Contest.  She will receive a slightly used copy of Loose Woman by Sandra Cisneros.  Please FB me your mailing information, Andrea!

There was actually only one other name in the hat from the whole week, though, folks.  I need more people to let me know they are in a Lone Star State of Mind, please.  Do comment.  Do.


The darling owner of the other name in the hat will also receive a Sandra Cisneros prize this time, but a different one - Woman Hollering Creek.  Please FB your Texas mailing info., Veloute.  


Thank you!!!


2 comments:

Marianne said...

I read your blog, but I have all the poetry I can handle so I didn't want to enter the contest. :)

Lone Star Ma said...

Well, thank you for reading. I like hearing from you!