Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Shaping Up To Be A Rough Week

My mother-in-law is in the hospital and Lone Star Pa is worried sick, but doesn't seem comfortable heading north to be there.

Both girls are home sick today with mucous and coughs and headaches and fevers and I am home with them although I am also powerfully worried about my students at school as it looks like no sub picked up my job, so I am sure it's a scramble there  (and I already have to be out Friday anyways for a long-scheduled doctor appointment for the Girl that cannot be missed).

The doctor is fitting us in this afternoon.

My normally unwashed youngest just asked to take a shower which is so totally out of character that I think she may need more acetaminophen.

My foot still hurts.

That sort of week.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

:( hugs

Lone Star Ma said...

Thank you.

gojirama said...

I'm so sorry. I hope and pray for wellness to find your family.