Sunday, March 11, 2012

Proud Pa

This morning/afternoon, Lone Star Pa asked me if I had blogged about how the Lone Star Girl is in training to become a superhero.  I looked at him rather blankly, although the Lone Star Baby looked up from her lunch with seeming comprehension.  He explained that she is training to become a lifeguard - to guard lives - and that makes her a superhero in training.  He then asked if I had noticed that he had saved the picture of her from the newspaper article on Friday about her Invisible Children club...and had I read the article, and the critical comments, and his response to them (no, yes, yes, yes).  Then he continued on to describe the excellent job the Lone Star Baby had done of wiping her shoes without being reminded before entering the Art Center for her painting lesson on Saturday.

Think he loves those girls?

No comments: