Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Cards

I got Christmas cards mailed today -  yay!  

I know it is probably too late for anyone to actually get them by Christmas, and I know that I am probably missing about 30 people from my address list to whom I would have liked to send Christmas cards and, well, the paint was still a little wet on some of them so the envelopes may look artistic indeed...

...but it's done!  And anyways....

Season's Greetings to All, whether or not I can find your address!  May Love and Peace be yours, now and always.

3 comments:

gojirama said...

You rocked. We haven't sent Christmas cards in years.

Lone Star Ma said...

I'd be inclined to give up the ghost, especially as bad as I am about getting it done, but we really like reading ones from other people and seeing their pictures and all.

Saints and Spinners said...

Merry Christmas! I appreciated your card. I've not sent out cards in yeeeearrrrs.