Thursday, December 29, 2011

Channeling Grandmas

Mentioning motorcycles (I believe after the grossed-out Girl said that in retribution for having to watch her father and I kiss, she would get a boyfriend and bring him home to make out with him in front of us all the time - I thoroughly approved of this plan and asked if his name would be Scar and if he would be a biker), I reminded the Lone Star Girl that her Grandmama is so not overprotective and the two safety rules she had after working as an ICU nurse were:

No motorcyles
No trampolines.

LSG:  Everyone thought it was so weird that you wouldn't let me get on trampolines.

Me:  You know that if my mom says it is not safe, it is not safe.

LSG:  How come you are so overprotective when she's so not?

Me:  I think it skips a generation - I'm more like my grandma that way.



No comments: