Thursday, May 05, 2011

Multiple Levels of Accountability For One Lone Star Girl

Me:  Have you talked to Coach about your swim bag?

LSG:  Yes, she said we can still use it as long as we're still practicing.

Me:  Are you sure?

LSG:  Yes!

Me:  I'm afraid you're inconveniencing her.

LSG:  I'm not.  Most of the other kids still have their workout clothes, too, and I already turned mine in.

Me:  Have you talked to A- (the swim captain) about doing something for Coach?

LSG:  No - she's not at practice anymore.

Me:  What does that have to do with it?  You need to talk to her - you are running out of time. 

LSG:  O-kay.

LSB:  Have you talked to the Paleontology Club about my question yet?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute--paleontology club! But you scare me...I thought there would be a magic age when kids suddenly started taking care of their sh*t without nagging. Not so?

Lone Star Ma said...

It does get much better...